Magalies River Valley – Scenic Balloon Safari
We meet at sunrise at our Skeerpoort Balloon Field in the Magalies River Valley in the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.
Rates: (valid from 1 Dec 2014 – 30 Nov 2015)
60 minute flights
Regular rate: R2150.00 per person,
6 or more: R2040.00 per person
12 or more: R1990.00 per person,
24 or more: R1935.00 per person
30 minute flights – applicable for groups of 12 or more
12 or more: R1520.00 per person,
24 or more: R1470.00 per person
Children under 12: 50% of the above rates
Transfer rates are available on request
All of the above rates include Vat.
On the morning of your stylish adventure
- We will meet you just as the sun is rising at our Clubhouse Pavilion and Restaurant where you will be welcomed with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and muffins as you watch the balloons being prepared on the flood lit balloon field!
- As soon as the balloons are ready your pilot will invite you to climb aboard – a short safety briefing is in order and then it is up up and way!
- Just like the days of intrepid aviator explorers – you will enjoy views of the beautiful Magalies River Valley - an area that boasts some of the best ballooning weather in the world! People often say the silence is “simply indescribable!!!!” – something you simply HAVE to experience!!!!! It is truly romantic and absolutely amazing!
- After an unbelievable hour you will gently come back to earth where sparkling wine and orange juice is served while the crew pack up the balloons.
- From there you will board the vehicles and it is back for a DELICIOUS breakfast at our Clubhouse Pavilion and Restaurant.
- And finally – a souvenir “Citation for Bravery” is presented!
- After that – there is no rush– you can relax, take a walk along the river or of course depart at leisure!